Okay, we’re the first to admit that we love wedding season but we can’t help but get a big giddy during our second favorite season- wedding magazine season! 🙂 This past Sunday, we had a blast meeting future brides at the Richmond Wedding Expo. It was there that we also got our first glimpse at the new issue!
Richmond Weddings Magazine is always chock full of great articles and inspiration for brides. For this issue, we were thrilled to work alongside a talented team of Richmond wedding pros for an inspiration shoot on page 54. Looking for more tips on making you wedding day the very best? Then make sure you check out the following articles, courtesy of the Mansion:
- Page 10- Big vs Small Weddings
- Page 16- Engaged? The First Three To-Do’s
- Page 26- Giving your Guests a Weekend Wedding to Remember
- Page 30- Wedding Reception Seating
- Page 34- First Things First
- Page 36- Wedding Weekends: What about the other parties?
- Page 118- Pinterest your Wedding Planning
- Page 122- 2012 Wedding Trends
- Page 134- Thank You Notes
- Page 136- Choosing Unique Favors for your Wedding
- Page 158- Making your Vows your Own
It’s always a pleasure to work with our friends Amye and Scott at Richmond Weddings Magazine, and we are thrilled to share our expertise with Richmond brides!
See you soon,
~Paula & Martin Ramirez
Paula and Martin Ramirez are the proprietors of Historic Mankin Mansion, a wedding resort and bed and breakfast just minutes from Downtown Richmond. They enjoy new restaurant finds, Virginia wines and discovering fun events and activities throughout the area for their guests.