That’s right- we’ve officially joined the Pinterest craze! What is Pinterest you may ask? It’s a highly addictive (if you ask us!) way to keep track of all things lovely and trendy. More and more, we’re finding our brides combing Pinterest for wedding inspiration, so we decided to set up our own set of boards here.
We’re taking things in a bit of a different direction though. Instead of pinning all of the swoon worthy pics already on Pinterest, we’re going to go ahead and showcase some of the amazing Mansion wedding images that we’ve enjoyed collecting over the years. So far, we have boards deciated ot:
- Wedding Details– From yummy shoes to centerpieces and cake, we have it all covered!
- Our Brides– gorgeous shots of our lovely brides
- Weddings at the Mansion– Just like it sounds.. some fabulous photos from our amazing weddings!
- The Mansion- The Ins and Outs– We’ve snagged some of our favorite shots from around the property
- Press– Ok, maybe we had to brag a little. 🙂
If you are a Mansion bride and don’t see any of your wedding photos on there, feel free to direct us to an online spot (like the photographer’s blog) so we can pin some favorites or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with some of your favorites.
Visit us today on our Pinterest boards!
See you soon,
~Paula and Martin Ramirez
Paula and Martin Ramirez are the proprietors of Historic Mankin Mansion, a wedding resort and bed and breakfast just minutes from Downtown Richmond. They enjoy new restaurant finds, Virginia wines and discovering fun events and activities throughout the area for their guests.