This summer, Richmond Bride Magazine is hosting their annual Aisle A-List survey, to select the best of the best wedding professionals here in Richmond. We’ve been most appreciative of everyone’s support of the Mansion over the years and greatly thank you for considering us as you cast your vote! As you may remember, our wonderful fans, friends and colleagues have voted us one of the top farewell brunch locations, rehearsal dinner locations, wedding DJ’s, reception location for a small wedding, place to overnight on your wedding night, place to hold your bridal shower and outdoor wedding site.
This year, we’d be most appreciative if you’d consider us for:
- #17 – Best One-Stop Wedding Weekend Location (from rehearsal dinner to morning-after brunch)
- #49 – Rehearsal Dinner Location
- #50 – Wedding Venue with Unique Decor
- #55 – Hidden Gem Wedding Ceremony Site
- #60 – Outdoor Wedding Site
- #62 – Historic Wedding Reception Site
- #65 – Under-the-Radar Wedding Reception Site
- #70 – Wedding DJ
- #79 – Reception Location for a Small Wedding
- #80 – Reception Venue for a Large Wedding
All participants will be entered into a drawing for a 2-night summer getaway at the Gaylord National Resort and voting ends on July 31, 2016. Please click HERE for more information and to vote. Thank you in advance for your support!
See you soon,
Paula & Martin Ramirez
Martin and Paula Ramirez are the proprietors of Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding Resort. They enjoy opening their hearts & home to host countless happy couples on their most special day. They have lovingly created a private wedding estate like no other and are honored to share their dream with so many beautiful couples!